- 375g of self raising flour
- 200g of brown sugar
- 250g of butter
- 1 egg
- 250g of Chocolate (dark, milk or white … which ever makes you happiest)
- sesame seeds
- Vanilla extract or vanilla sugar
- A pinch of salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the butter and brown sugar together.
- Add the egg and combine well.
- Add the flour, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt mix.
- Chop the chocolate into big chunky pieces.
- Add the hazelnuts, walnuts, sesame seeds and the chunks of chocolate to the mixture and combine.
- With your hands, roll the mixture into small balls.
- Pop the oven at 180° for 12 - 14 minutes
- While the cookies are baking, Alice recommends a 12 - 14 minute dance break!