With everyone in quarantine, instagram has become like a never ending episode of Master Chef and The Great British Bake Off! So we thought we'd asked Alice Moireau, chef, model and absolute girl crush of the year to make a treat for everyone, so without further or do here's Alice's “confinement cookie” recipe, enjoy!
This is Alice, gorg! We know.
- 375g of self raising flour
- 200g of brown sugar
- 250g of butter
- 1 egg
- 250g of Chocolate (dark, milk or white … which ever makes you happiest)
- sesame seeds
- Vanilla extract or vanilla sugar
- A pinch of salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the butter and brown sugar together.
- Add the egg and combine well.
- Add the flour, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt mix.
- Chop the chocolate into big chunky pieces.
- Add the hazelnuts, walnuts, sesame seeds and the chunks of chocolate to the mixture and combine.
- With your hands, roll the mixture into small balls.
- Pop the oven at 180° for 12 - 14 minutes
- While the cookies are baking, Alice recommends a 12 - 14 minute dance break!
9. Once a golden brown color, let them sit for 5 - 10 minutes.
10. Now enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed our cookie confinement recipes, and as the great Ina Garten said “you can be miserable before you have a cookie, and you can be miserable after you eat a cookie, but you can't be miserable while you are eating a cookie. cookies. ”